Sandgate Women's Shelter
Here To Help End Violence In Women’s Lives
Sandgate is dedicated to empowering women’s lives. We provide women and their children emergency shelter, support and information so they can take steps towards ending violence in their lives.
Their programs and services include:
- 24-hour safe shelter, crisis hotline and supportive counselling for both moms and children;
- Safety planning;
- Meals, clothing and personal necessities;
- Financial, legal, medical and housing assistance;
- Assistance with emergency transportation;
- Advocacy and referrals; and,
- Children’s programs, including culturally sensitive services.
24 Hour Crisis Line : 1-800-661-8294
Website : sandgate.ca
GET IN TOUCH
- Sandgate Women’s Shelter of York Region Inc.
P.O. Box 248,
Sutton West, ON L0E 1R0